Sunday, August 21, 2011

Please see, I think it has something to offer everyone


Yes, and we do not have a sense of respect that people have a depression and despair. Gap between the haves and have-nots is growing daily. 

So, what is my point? I stick my finger in the sore place of despair, I came here to rub their faces in the lack of success? In fact, I think. I want to wake up people! 

Please see, I think it has something to offer everyone. You sing, but you do not smart enough to invent the next big thing, and dance. We have everything to offer. 

I was walking on the ground more millionaires than any other time in history, more that there is a billionaire, this article began. It's like we live in a communist country there is no opportunity for one is not. We are living where it is difficult, and very few people do not live hundreds of years ago, the degree of success achieved. 


No comments:

Post a Comment